Below is where you can buy all the latest Air Jordans when they release.
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Air Jordan ll
The Air Jordan ll was first introduced in 1985, and was designed by Peter Moore. Following the huge success of the previous model the Air Jordan 1. Nike was encouraged to make a follow up shoe. Made in Italy, designers wanted to give the shoe a luxury feel. Adding nicer leather and other materials. Since Micheal Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls most of his career, the first color way was naturally a white and red color way to match their jerseys. Eventually as the years went by, they ended up releasing multiple color ways for the public to buy. The shoes retailed at $100.
Below is where you can buy all the latest Air Jordans when they release.
Below is where you can buy all the latest Air Jordans when they release.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like that you have done your research on the shoes. The only critique that I have is to make your blogs a little bit more personable. I know I am having that issue right now. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteLike Courtney said, try to add in something about why you like the shoe or some kind of personal tie you have with it. Good blog so far!
ReplyDelete