Sunday, September 28, 2014

Helpful Sneaker Websites

------> www.Solecollector.com



-------> www.nicekicks.com



------> www.kicksonfire.com



Above are some very good and reliable websites to go to if you want to know release dates for sneakers you are interested in. These websites are also good to go to if you are skeptical about buying a certain sneaker. They give great in depth reviews of sneakers. What material is on the sneaker, what stores nationwide are selling the sneaker, and many many other details of the upcoming sneaker or already released sneaker. These three websites are websites that I use regularly and where i go to find more information about the shoe before I buy it. It has come in handy many times in swaying my decision to either buy or pass on a sneaker. I highly recommend anyone who is interested or unsure about a upcoming sneaker from Air Jordan to Nike or Adidas to give these websites a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment