Sunday, September 14, 2014
Hi, My name is Cameron Wiggins. I'm from Leavenworth, Kansas. I'm also a freshman here at Washburn. I came to Washburn on a basketball scholarship. My hobbies include playing a lot of video games, hanging out with family and playing basketball. But above all, i love sneakers. although I'm trying to conserve my money buy not buying them so much. There are some sneakers i just can't pass up on. I first started to get into sneakers when i was in 8th grade. Mostly jordans at first, but i soon migrated towards all types of sneakers. Nikes, Adidas, etc. It once got so out of hand, i owned 45 pairs of Jordans, Adidas, and Nikes. I picked this topic because i have a very strong love of sneakers and would like to share that with you guys. what sneakers are releasing, reviews on them, and a lot of other stuff. Thanks for reading, Cam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment